All about Manjula

Welcome to my blog!

I am so glad you could stop by to see what's baking, what's sauteing, what's in fashion, what's chic, what's worth buying or just trying, and all my sources of inspiration!

I'm happily married to the world's greatest man, and am a proud mother of two wonderful children!

Most describe me as helpful and kind, artistic and fashionable, a woman with spice and a tooth for sweets.

For a long time now I've been making it a priority to pursue the hobbies that I am passionate about - baking, painting, sewing, fashion design and few other pastimes. I am so thankful for the support that I've received from family and friends along this exciting path!

I've always wanted to have a a way to share with others the things that I enjoy and the things that I have learned on these adventures. And now, I do!

Friday, March 26, 2010

It was a double celebration!!

Yes, you read that right.  It was my brother and sis-in-law's anniversary and baby shower the same day.  The guests had plenty of cake to eat that evening.  It was a night I will always remember, and cherish. Wishing them all the very best...

No comments:

Post a Comment